Skip to content

The Plan

Here is how our plan is being implemented, and when we start the ball rolling

The Plan

Postby Fourthwind » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Ok so I have had a few questions on when and why's. There were three phases to my plan to support the troops. Phase one was the creation of the website, and forum (the meeting place) Not fully completed, but functional enough to progress to phase two. Phase two is where we are now. We get the sportsmen and women involved and registered to the site. I call this the "supply" We really need to have everyone on board nationwide before going to the next phase. Phase three is the easy part for me. I have already made contacts in the military that will send out the website information to every military base recreation division across the nation. I call this the "Demand" phase. My worst fear is to have the demand show up without the supporting community established. Please tell everyone you know about this site and the mission, and please be patient while we grow to the point we need to be. I appreciate each and every one of you. This mission can't go forward without you. Our troops deserve the best we can do!

:I

Mark
"May God shelter those that serve from harm and may He hold close to His bosom those that have made the ultimate sacrifice." Rev. Earl Dowdle
Fourthwind
Site Admin (Founder)

Re: The Plan

Postby reelfun » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 am

What an awesome idea I will be telling all my fishing friends and I forgot about hunting but we have a great dove and quail season here in Arizona and any hunting soldiers would love this as well . Keep up the good work and I cant wait to post some pics and report of some adventures . Come on Tuna season
reelfun

Postby Matt » Wed May 06, 2009 9:39 pm

I printed off some of the flyers and my dad is going to put them around his store to advertise the site. A lot of his customers are hunters and fishermen and both of his employees are fishermen so hopefully we will get a rush of new members. :T
Last edited by Matt on Thu May 07, 2009 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun." - Andrew Jackson
Matt

Postby Fourthwind » Wed May 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Awesome :T
"May God shelter those that serve from harm and may He hold close to His bosom those that have made the ultimate sacrifice." Rev. Earl Dowdle
Fourthwind
Site Admin (Founder)

Return to Board index

Return to The Mission Plan